PF 5161704Alternative Names: PF-05161704; PF5161704
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 28 Feb 2011 Discontinued - Phase-I for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (PO)
- 13 Aug 2010 Phase-I clinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus (in healthy volunteers) in USA (PO)