Research programme: dual adenosine A2A/A1 receptor antagonists - Johnson & Johnson
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson
- Class 3-ring heterocyclic compounds; Indenes; Pyrimidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A1 receptor antagonists; Adenosine A2A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Parkinson's-disease in USA (PO)
- 26 Aug 2010 Preclinical trials in Parkinson's disease in USA (PO)
- 26 Aug 2010 Pharmacodynamics data from preclinical trials presented at the 240th National Meeting of the American Chemical Society (ACS-2010)