Research programme: Hedgehog signalling pathway activators - Fate Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Fate Therapeutics
- Class Small molecules; Sterols
- Mechanism of Action Hedgehog protein stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Fracture
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Fracture in USA
- 26 Aug 2010 Preclinical trials in Fracture in USA (unspecified route)