Research programme: atopic dermatitis therapeutics - Palau PharmaAlternative Names: UR-65318
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Palau Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atopic dermatitis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Atopic-dermatitis in Europe
- 15 Sep 2010 Preclinical trials in Atopic dermatitis (unspecified route)
- 15 Sep 2010 UR 65318 is available for licensing. http://www.palaupharma.com