Research programme: myostatin inhibitors - AcceleronAlternative Names: SHP-619
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Acceleron Pharma
- Class Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Myostatin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Duchenne muscular dystrophy
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Duchenne muscular dystrophy in Canada (SC)
- 09 Sep 2010 Preclinical trials in Duchenne muscular dystrophy in Canada (SC)