Glucagon-like peptide-1 agonist transdermal - TransPharmaAlternative Names: ViaDerm-GLP1 agonist; ViaDor-GLP1 agonist
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator TransPharma Medical
- Class Glucagon-like peptides
- Mechanism of Action Glucagon like peptide 1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in Israel (Transdermal, Patch)
- 23 Feb 2011 Pharmacokinetics data from a phase Ib trial in Type-2 diabetes mellitus released by TransPharma
- 23 Feb 2011 TransPharma completes a phase Ib trial in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Israel