Research programme: Wnt pathway activators - SamumedAlternative Names: Research programme: Wnt pathway activators - Wintherix; WX 04554
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Wintherix
- Developer Samumed
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Osteogenesis stimulants; Wnt signalling pathway stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bone disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Bone-disorders in USA
- 01 Sep 2013 This programme is no longer listed as being available for licensing.
- 01 Sep 2013 Winterix is now called Samumed