Research programme: heart failure stem cell therapy - Dabaghi
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Dabaghi Therapeutics
- Class Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Heart-failure in USA (Parenteral, Implant)
- 16 Sep 2010 Preclinical trials in Heart failure in USA (Parenteral)