Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Mechanism of Action CCR1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 20 Sep 2010 Phase-I clinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis (in healthy volunteers) in Germany (PO)
- 03 Sep 2010 Preclinical trials in Undefined indication in Germany (PO)