TAK 441Alternative Names: TAK-441
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Millennium
- Class Antineoplastics; Pyridones; Pyrroles
- Mechanism of Action Hedgehog cell-signalling pathway inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 04 Feb 2013 Discontinued - Phase-I for Solid tumours in USA (PO)
- 16 Sep 2010 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (PO)