Research programme: apical sodium-dependent bile acid transporter inhibitors - Satiogen Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Satiogen Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Sodium-bile acid cotransporter-inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Obesity in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in USA (PO)