Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Class Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Osteoarthritis
Most Recent Events
- 10 Nov 2014 No development reported - Phase-I for Osteoarthritis in Germany (PO, tablet)
- 10 Nov 2014 No development reported - Phase-I for Osteoarthritis in Germany (PO, powder)
- 01 Sep 2010 Boehringer Ingelheim completes a phase I trial in Osteoarthritis (in volunteers) in Germany (NCT01189175)