Research programme: skin disorder therapeutics - Dermadis
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Dermadis
- Class Biological peptides; Biological proteins
- Mechanism of Action Peptide inhibitors; Protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Skin-disorders in France
- 28 Feb 2010 Early research in Skin disorders in France (unspecified route)