Research programme: antibacterials - BioRelix/Merck
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator BioRelix; Merck & Co
- Developer BioRelix
- Mechanism of Action RNA inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Bacterial-infections in USA
- 07 Oct 2010 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)