Research programme: respiratory disorder therapeutics - Signum BiosciencesAlternative Names: SIG-0980
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Originator Signum Biosciences
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 13 Oct 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 08 Oct 2008 Preclinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in USA (Inhalation)
- 08 Oct 2008 Preclinical trials in Asthma in USA (Inhalation)