Santalum album cream - Santalis HealthcareAlternative Names: Albuterpenoid; East Indian sandalwood oil; EISO; SAN 007; VIR 003
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator ViroXis
- Developer Santalis Healthcare Corporation; Santalis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Anti-infectives; Phytotherapies; Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Atopic dermatitis; Molluscum contagiosum
- Phase I Human papillomavirus infections; Poxvirus infections