Research programme: inhaled muscarinic M3 receptor antagonists - PfizerAlternative Names: PF-4522971
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic M3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Chronic-obstructive-pulmonary-disease in United Kingdom (Inhalation, Inhalant)
- 22 Sep 2010 Preclinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in United Kingdom (Inhalation)
- 22 Sep 2010 Pharmacodynamics data from an In vitro trial presented at the 20th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society (ERS-2010)