Gliclazide controlled release - Lotus Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Lotus Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Sulfonylureas
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in China (PO, Controlled release)
- 21 Oct 2010 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in China (PO)