Research programme: antibody therapeutics - Boehringer Ingelheim/Macrogenics
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim; MacroGenics
- Class Bispecific antibodies; Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 11 Nov 2013 Preclinical trials in Undefined indication in Germany (Parenteral)
- 11 Nov 2013 Preclinical trials in Undefined indication in USA (Parenteral)
- 21 Dec 2011 Early research is ongoing in Germany and USA