Research programme: glutathione-pegylated liposome therapeutics - BBB TherapeuticsAlternative Names: 2B3-XXX; Brain-targeted liposomal therapeutics - to-BBB
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Originator to-BBB technologies; VIB
- Developer BBB Therapeutics; VIB
- Class Antibodies; Glucocorticoids; Hydrolases; Pregnadienetriols
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; Steroid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Inflammation; Multiple sclerosis
- Research Alzheimer's disease; Brain cancer; CNS disorders