RG 7185Alternative Names: RG7185; RO 5271983
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Antiasthmatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin D2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jul 2012 Discontinued - Phase-I for Asthma in New Zealand (unspecified route)
- 01 Nov 2011 Phase I development is ongoing in New Zealand
- 31 May 2011 Roche completes a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in New Zealand (NCT01209221)