Research programme: central nervous system disorders therapeutics - Janssen Pharmaceutica/BBB Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Originator Janssen Pharmaceutica
- Developer BBB Therapeutics; Janssen Pharmaceutica
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported CNS disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Oct 2014 No development reported for CNS disorders in Europe (IV)
- 30 Sep 2014 to-BBB technologies is now called BBB Therapeutics