Research programme: CNS disorders therapeutics - National Pharmaceutical/Spencer Pharmaceutical
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator National Pharmaceutical Corp; Spencer Pharmaceutical
- Developer National Pharmaceuticals Corp; Spencer Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Parkinson's-disease in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Alzheimer's-disease in USA (PO)
- 01 Nov 2010 Early research in Parkinson's disease in USA (PO)