LY 2623091Alternative Names: LY-2623091
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Mechanism of Action Mineralocorticoid receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Essential hypertension; Renal failure
Most Recent Events
- 01 Apr 2015 Eli Lilly completes a phase I pharmacokinetics study in Healthy volunteers in USA (NCT02300259)
- 01 Mar 2015 Eli Lilly completes a phase II trial in Essential hypertension in Canada, Puerto Rico and USA (NCT02194465)
- 01 Nov 2014 Eli Lilly initiates enrolment in a phase I pharmacokinetics study in Healthy volunteers in USA (NCT02300259)