Research programme: anti-infective vaccines - Novartis VaccinesAlternative Names: Candida vaccine - Novartis; Candidiasis vaccine - Novartis; GAS vaccine - Novartis; Group A streptococcus vaccine - Novartis
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2012
At a glance
- Originator Novartis Vaccines
- Class Bacterial vaccines; Fungal vaccines; Streptococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Candidiasis; Streptococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 30 Sep 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing