Research programme: infectious diseases vaccines - Advaxis/University of British Columbia
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Advaxis; University of British Columbia
- Class Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Infections in Canada (Parenteral)
- 09 Nov 2010 Early research in Infections in Canada (Parenteral)