Research programme: influenza virus vaccine - Immunitor USA
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator Immunitor USA
- Class Influenza virus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 07 Dec 2015 Influenza virus vaccine is still in preclinical development in USA ( Immunitor pipeline, December 2015)
- 15 Nov 2010 Preclinical trials in Influenza virus infections in USA (PO)