Antimicrobial vaccine - Immunitor USA
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Originator Immunitor USA
- Class Anti-infectives; Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 Sep 2015 Phase-I/II development for Bacterial infections is ongoing in USA
- 15 Nov 2010 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Bacterial infections in USA (PO)