Research programme: pancreatic cancer vaccine - Astrimmune
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Astrimmune
- Developer Astrimmune; London Genetics
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Gastrin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pancreatic cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Pancreatic-cancer in United Kingdom
- 15 Nov 2010 Early research in Pancreatic cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)