Research programme: erythropoietin mimetics - STATegicsAlternative Names: STS-E15
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator STATegics
- Class Erythropoietins; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Erythropoietin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Brain injuries; Friedreich's ataxia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Friedreich's ataxia in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Brain injuries in USA
- 16 Nov 2010 Early research in Brain injuries in USA (unspecified route)