Research programme: antibody therapeutics - Boehringer Ingelheim/F-star
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim; f-star
- Class Bispecific antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jan 2014 Preclinical trials in Europe (Parenteral)
- 22 Nov 2010 Early research in Europe (unspecified route)