Research programme: antibacterials - Deinobiotics
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Originator Deinove
- Developer CNRS; Deinove; Nosopharm
- Class Bacteria
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 26 Mar 2013 Early research is ongoing in France
- 15 Nov 2010 Early research in Bacterial infections in France (unspecified route)