Research programme: histone deacetylase inhibitors - Errant Gene TherapeuticsAlternative Names: CG-1255; CG-1521; JW-1521
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator CircaGen Pharmaceutical
- Developer Errant Gene Therapeutics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Histone deacetylase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neurodegenerative disorders; Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Prostate-cancer in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Neurodegenerative-disorders in USA