At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Nav1.7-voltage-gated-sodium-channel-inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neuropathic pain; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 28 Apr 2016 Chemical structure information added
- 31 Dec 2010 Phase-I clinical trials in Pain in United Kingdom (Intradermal)
- 31 Dec 2010 Phase-I clinical trials in Neuropathic pain in United Kingdom (Intradermal)