Research programme: Chaga's disease therapeutics - Epichem/DNDi
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Drugs for Neglected Diseases Initiative Foundation; Epichem
- Class Heterocyclic compounds
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Chagas disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Chagas'-disease in Australia (PO)
- 02 Dec 2010 Preclinical trials in Chagas' disease in Australia (PO)