ASTX 660Alternative Names: ASTX660
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Astex Therapeutics
- Developer Astex Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Inhibitor of apoptosis protein inhibitors; X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Lymphoma; Solid tumours