TRx 0037Alternative Names: TRx0037
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Originator TauRx Therapeutics
- Class Antidementias
- Mechanism of Action Tau protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 12 Nov 2012 Discontinued - Phase-I for Alzheimer's disease in United Kingdom (PO)
- 12 Nov 2012 Discontinued - Phase-I for Alzheimer's disease in Singapore (PO)
- 31 May 2010 TauRx Pharmaceuticals completes a phase I trial in Healthy adult and elderly volunteers [NCT01253499] in Singapore and United Kingdom