Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Originator Regenesance
- Mechanism of Action Complement system protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Brain injuries; Spinal cord injuries
Most Recent Events
- 07 Dec 2010 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Spinal cord injuries in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 07 Dec 2010 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Brain injuries in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 07 Dec 2010 RGS 2064 is available for licensing as of 07 Dec 2010. http://www.regenesance.com