SER 101Alternative Names: RO1160367; SER101
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Heart-failure in Europe
- 13 Dec 2010 Phase-I clinical trials in Congestive heart failure in Europe (unspecified route)
- 13 Dec 2010 Roche grants Serodus exclusive worldwide development, manufacturing and commercialisation rights for its serotonin 4 receptor antagonist for the treatment of heart failure