Research programme: vaccines for ophthalmic diseases - OncoTherapy Science/ShionogiAlternative Names: Peptide vaccines for ophthalmic diseases - OncoTherapy Science/Shionogi
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator OncoTherapy Science
- Developer OncoTherapy Science; Shionogi
- Class Subunit vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Eye disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Eye-disorders in Japan (Ophthalmic)
- 06 Dec 2010 Early research in Eye disorders in Japan (Ophthalmic)