Research programme: neurological disorder therapeutics - Merck Serono/San Raffaele Institute
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Merck Serono
- Developer Merck Serono; Scientific Institute San Raffaele
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Multiple sclerosis; Neurodegenerative disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Multiple-sclerosis in Italy
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Neurodegenerative-disorders in Italy
- 13 Dec 2010 Preclinical trials in Neurodegenerative disorders in Italy (unspecified route)