Research programme: Alzheimer's disease vaccines - MAPP Biopharmaceutical
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Originator Mapp Biopharmaceutical
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Amyloid beta-protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 09 Aug 2014 No development reported - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Intraperitoneal)
- 13 Nov 2010 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in USA (Intraperitoneal)