Research programme: nalmefene sustained release - Johnson and Johnson
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson
- Class Antidotes; Morphinans; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules; Smoking cessation therapies
- Mechanism of Action Opioid receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alcoholism
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Alcoholism in Belgium (IM)
- 13 Nov 2010 Preclinical trials in Alcoholism in Belgium (IM)