Research programme: casein kinase inhibitors - Pfizer
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Pyrazoles; Pyrimidines
- Mechanism of Action Casein kinase Idelta inhibitors; Casein kinase Iepsilon inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer; Psychiatric disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 2011 Early research is ongoing in USA
- 13 Nov 2010 Early research in Psychiatric disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Nov 2010 Early research in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)