Research programme: antibody therapeutics - Adimab/Human Genome Sciences
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Originator Adimab; Human Genome Sciences
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 03 Aug 2012 Human Genome Sciences has been acquired by GlaxoSmithKline
- 30 Aug 2011 Early research is ongoing in USA
- 16 Dec 2010 Early research in Undefined indication in USA (Parenteral)