LY 2393910Alternative Names: LY2393910
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in Germany (PO, Capsule)
- 09 Jun 2011 Eli Lilly completes its phase I trial for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Germany (NCT01253278)
- 31 Mar 2010 Phase-I clinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Germany (PO)