Research programme: anti-obesity peptides - Ablaris/University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Originator University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Developer Ablaris Therapeutics; University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 16 Nov 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 21 Dec 2010 Preclinical trials in Obesity in USA (SC)