Research programme: orexin receptor antagonists - Johnson & Johnson
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Orexin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Sleep disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Sleep-disorders in USA (SC, Injection)
- 17 Nov 2010 Preclinical trials in Sleep disorders in USA (SC)
- 17 Nov 2010 Preclinical pharmacodynamics data in Sleep disorders presented at the 40th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SFN-2010) ,