Research programme: positive allosteric modulators - Proximagen
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Developer Proximagen
- Mechanism of Action Alpha7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor modulators; Dopamine D1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cognition disorders; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cognition-disorders in United Kingdom
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Parkinson's-disease in United Kingdom
- 14 Aug 2012 Proximagen has been acquired by Upsher-Smith