Research programme: obesity therapeutics - Takeda/Florida Hospital/Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Florida Hospital; Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute; Takeda
- Developer Florida Hospital; Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical Discovery Institute; Takeda
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Obesity in Japan
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Obesity in USA
- 27 Dec 2010 Early research in Obesity in Japan (unspecified route)